I also have the stance with same. I cant really see why you wouldnt... but yeah gangs promote violence and drugs in our cities and its just horrible
The Opposing Views of this? Pro gangs- i guess they could promote groupings and gatherings, but other than that killing and drugs. So there should be no gangs.
I agree with you on your stance on this issue. We need to control gang activities and cut back on violence.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I also have the stance with same. I cant really see why you wouldnt... but yeah gangs promote violence and drugs in our cities and its just horrible
The Opposing Views of this? Pro gangs- i guess they could promote groupings and gatherings, but other than that killing and drugs. So there should be no gangs.
I agree with you on your stance on this issue. We need to control gang activities and cut back on violence.
Post a Comment